Monument Ridge DGC
Monument Ridge is an enjoyable nine hole short track in the Sierra foothills. The course is a good distance out of the way, although Fresno, Chowchilla, and the small town of Raymond are relatively close. It is a nice place to get in some holes without distraction and offers wonderful views of the surrounding area.
The course is confined by the access road but still covers enough area to offer an enjoyable experience. The layout flows reasonably well and there is little chance of incident with other holes. Elevation change is used well considering the size of the course. The course gets very little in the way of user traffic.
There are some issues with footing on the tee pad due to the use of gravel and the undermining of gophers and squirrels. Access to goods and services takes some driving so prepare with fluids and snacks.
Monument Ridge is a worth while destination if you happen to be in the area. Playing multiple rounds and visiting nearby Hensley Lake are suggested if the trip is going to be made. It is a satisfying nine hole course.
Courses Close By
- Hensley Lake DGC, Raymond CA US
- Kiwanis DGC at Town & Country Park, Madera CA US
- Woodward Legacy DGC, Fresno CA US
- Fahrens Park DGC, Merced CA US
- Firebaugh DGC, Firebaugh CA US
- Arakelian Park DGC, Livingston CA US
- China Peak Disc Golf, Lakeshore CA US
- East La Loma Park, Modesto CA US
- Centennial Park, Hanford CA US
- Hume Lake Country Club, Hume CA US