Monroe Community College Disc Golf Course
Nice tee pads. Very rough and over grown terrian on back 9. No markers/ signage(improper hole #s, no next-tee indicators, hole info, course map, etc). Had to walk through previous fairways to next holes. Discombobulated - poor lay out/ where is hole 18? Needs work!
This course is coming around. They've recently put in cement tees on all the holes, and re-designed some of the course layout. The GRDGC (http://grdgc.org/) is working on getting signs made, which will be the icing on the cake for this maturing course. Holes 9 and 10 will test your nerves with the pond in play; hole 9 demands a solid 150ft throw over the pond, which takes a toll on the beginners. Several tight and lengthy holes through the trees require precision. This course should be top notch by summer 2013.
This course has many of there holes in the woods. It offers a great challenge, however my first time playing and even my second time i found myself getting lost looking for the next hole. The course is very poorly labeled. There is one very large pond to shoot over, only the best can make it across most play around it. It is free to park and play. The course is a great one to play just but a little frustrating at times.
Courses Close By
- Ellison Park, Rochester NY US
- Baker Farm, Rochester (Chili) NY US
- The Woodlands Disc Golf Course at Gates Town Park, Rochester NY US
- Basil Marella Park, Rochester (Greece) NY US
- Sawyer Park Disc Golf Course, Rochester NY US
- Parma Disc Golf Course, Hilton NY US
- The Apple Farm - Spartan Course, Victor NY US
- Churchville Park DG Course, Rochester (Churchville) NY US
- Sweden Town Park Disc Golf Course, Rochester (Brockport) NY US
- Sodus Central School Disc Golf Course, Sodus NY US