No votes yet
Desert scenery with Fly 18 pads over sandy terrain. Varied length and elevation - several mandatories increase difficulty. Disc sales at Outdoor Recreation and a few for checkout at Fitness Center. Maps at message board by 1st tee. No charge but must have access to this military base.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 7,109ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Fernando Brown, Rick Hoffa
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 8
14 Fwy; Edwards AFB exit. Exit toward base, go through west gate and continue on Rosamond Blvd. 6 miles, through 2nd stop sign to a left on Airmens Dr. turn left on Popson Ave. to course on right.
Email: Rick Hoffa
Contact Phone #2: (661) 275-4961
This course has no photos.
by dscglfr47 on Dec 25, 2010 at 10:17pm
This is the best nine hole course in the world. It is evident that professionals put their time and hearts into this project. Great job and thank you for building the course and making it free to play.
Courses Close By
- Desert Sands Park DGC, Palmdale CA US
- Sky High DGC @ Mtn. High North, Wrightwood CA US
- Wrightwood Country Club, Wrightwood CA US
- Doris Davies Park DGC, Victorville CA US
- Central Park DGC, Santa Clarita CA US
- Sylmar (Veterans Park), Sylmar CA US
- Verdugo Hills Golf Course, Tujunga CA US
- Oak Grove (Hahamongna Park), Pasadena CA US
- Northside Park, Azusa CA US
- DeBell Disc Golf Course, Burbank CA US