lame lame lame lame lame lame lame super super lame lame too too lame
very short, well maintained, but very easy. the challenge that is offered comes from cone pins insted chain. drivers are not needed unless your are a beginner, or cant throw very far. great for family fun. i give this course a 2 out of 10 rating for toughness only because of the pins.
Enjoyable but very short course. Good variety with little space to really throw far.
Beginner type course, however, very difficult place to put. The baskets make you have to sink your shots in the tray (no chains)
Courses Close By
- Hyland Ski & Snowboard - Short 9, Bloomington MN USNo votes yet
- Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area, Bloomington MN US(4 votes)
- Red Oak Park, Burnsville MN US(4 votes)
- Kenneth Rosland Park, Edina MN US(3 votes)
- GE Capital Fleet Disc Golf Course, Eden Prairie MN USNo votes yet
- Alimagnet Lake Park Disc Golf Course, Apple Valley MN US(2 votes)
- Hennepin Tech Eden Prairie, Eden Prairie MN USNo votes yet
- Fort Snelling, Fort Snelling MN US(3 votes)
- Bryant Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US(7 votes)
- Staring Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US(2 votes)