lame lame lame lame lame lame lame super super lame lame too too lame
very short, well maintained, but very easy. the challenge that is offered comes from cone pins insted chain. drivers are not needed unless your are a beginner, or cant throw very far. great for family fun. i give this course a 2 out of 10 rating for toughness only because of the pins.
Enjoyable but very short course. Good variety with little space to really throw far.
Beginner type course, however, very difficult place to put. The baskets make you have to sink your shots in the tray (no chains)
Courses Close By
- Hyland Ski & Snowboard - Short 9, Bloomington MN US
- Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area, Bloomington MN US
- Red Oak Park, Burnsville MN US
- Kenneth Rosland Park, Edina MN US
- Alimagnet Lake Park DGC, Apple Valley MN US
- Fort Snelling, Fort Snelling MN US
- Bryant Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US
- Staring Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US
- Northview Park, Eagan MN US
- Blake Middle School DGC, Hopkins MN US