No votes yet
This course will scuff your discs. Next to a dry wash - water runs sometimes and increases difficulty. Fun, hot, dusty and challenging. 9 newer holes without concrete tees across the street. Course map at 2nd website.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 3,050ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 3
I-10 east through city and take 202 eastbound, exit at Center Pky., north to 1st right, turns into Curry, east to Mill Ave., park is on NE corner of Curry and Mill. North of Curry a few hundred yards behind wall from 101 W Operations Dr.
First Tee: (
Email: Spinners on the Green #3591
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Moeur Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Vista Del Camino Park, Phoenix (Scottsdale) AZ US(3 votes)
- Los Olivos, Phoenix AZ US(4 votes)
- Fiesta Lakes , Mesa AZ USNo votes yet
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US(3 votes)
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area, Chandler AZ US(5 votes)
- Sweetwater, Phoenix AZ US(1 vote)
- Red Mountain - South, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Red Mountain - North, Mesa, AZ US(1 vote)
- Buffalo Ridge Park, Phoenix AZ US(5 votes)
- Conocido Park, Phoenix AZ US(2 votes)