No votes yet
Good variety with a mix of slope and hazards. Large gully to the right of 1-5 is a disc eater.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,200ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
I-29 to Hwy 36 east. At 1st exit, go left to another left at 3rd light, half mile to college on the right. Course is next to football field at back of campus.
Parking Lot: (
Daniel Traux #21140
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Missouri Western? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Duncan Park, Savannah MO US(1 vote)
- Jackson Park - 9, Atchison KS USNo votes yet
- Jackson Park - 18, Atchison KS US(1 vote)
- Paradise Pointe - Woodhenge, Smithville MO USNo votes yet
- Paradise Pointe - Blackthorn, Smithville MO USNo votes yet
- Paradise Pointe - Beaver Creek, Smithville MO USNo votes yet
- Riverview Park, Platte City MO USNo votes yet
- Camp Branch Disc Golf, Smithville MO USNo votes yet
- Cameron Disc Golf Course, Cameron MO USNo votes yet
- Jesse James Disc Golf Course, Kearney MO USNo votes yet