6 holes play down a jogging path. Fairways are very tight. Spotters often needed to find errant throws in the overgrowth.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Course Length: 2,648ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
At the intersection of NASA 1 and 146, turn east on 2nd St. 4 blocks to a left on Meyer, 0.5 mile to a right on Hammer. City pool parking lot is on the right. 1st tee is across the wooden footbridge.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: Richard Rasch
Contact Phone #1: (281) 474-9748
by Texas Daytripper on Jul 18, 2013 at 11:50pm
This course is very tough. The fairways are very narrow with either woods or water along them. I have never seen so many rabbits before. I liked the hills for 5 - 6.
Courses Close By
- Taylor Lake Village DGC, Taylor Lake Village TX US
- Burke Crenshaw Park, Pasadena TX US
- Jack Brooks Park - Gulf Meadows, Hitchcock TX US
- Jenkins Park Disc Golf , Baytown TX US
- Jack Brooks Park - Cedar Hills, Hitchcock TX US
- Mason Park, Houston TX US
- Tom Bass Regional Park - Powell, Houston TX US
- MacGregor Park, Houston TX US
- Tom Bass Regional Park - Wilmont, Houston TX US
- Rice University DGC, Houston TX US