Milligan Park Disc Golf Course
A great course IMO. Cement tee pads, mostly shorter holes, well maintained. Enough trees, but never a jungle. There's a small creek that's in play on many holes but it's shallow enough that you will almost always be able to retrieve a wet disc. There is quite a bit of elevation on this course compared to others I've played. Many holes play either up or down hill.
The course and the holes themselves have been lengthened from it's previous 9 hole design. It is now a fully playable 22 hole course. All of the original nine holes have been lengthened a little and there are new baskets on every hole.
The signage is somewhat fragile (laminated paper) so I don't know how well it will hold up over time. The first hole has a map of the entire course, and every hole has a full color map of the hole. These signs include out-of-bounds and mandatory shot placement as well at the location of the next tee. The signs also provide distance, par and hole number. The baskets themselves do not have hole numbers atop them, but the map provided at the tee combined with high visibility make them virtually unnecessary. A flag has been placed atop basket #11 since is not visible from the tee (do to elevation).
A putting/practice basket has been added with small cement pads positioned and labeled at 5' distance intervals.
Courses Close By
- Sugar Creek Campground, Crawfordsville IN USNo votes yet
- Longley Park, Lebanon IN US(5 votes)
- Camp Cullom Youth Camp Disc Golf Course , Frankfort IN US(3 votes)
- Rockville Lake Park, Rockville IN US(1 vote)
- Ravine Park, Attica IN USNo votes yet
- Murdock Park, Lafayette IN US(2 votes)
- Fly By Faith, Lafayette IN US(1 vote)
- Big Walnut Sports Park, Greencastle IN US(3 votes)
- Slayter Hill Disc Golf Course at Purdue University, West Lafayette IN US(1 vote)
- Pickett Park Disc Golf Course at Purdue University, West Lafayette IN USNo votes yet