Open with lots of birdie opportunities. Floods a lot. Not badly designed by any means, but what can you do with an open field? I can't see anyone playing this course unless they're within 5 miles of it.
Located right on the river making it soggy most of the season.
Hole #3 is a fun shot under the interstate, and #9 across a creek. Rest of holes are flat and wide open.
Courses Close By
- Eagle Point Disc Golf, Clinton IA US
- Kelly Park, Morrison IL US
- Folletts Park, Folletts IA US
- Lake Malone Disc Golf Course, DeWitt IA US
- Old Mill Park, Savanna IL US
- Point Rock Park, Mount Carroll IL US
- West Brook Park, DeWitt IA US
- Schultz Park Disc, Long Grove IA US
- Nims Park, Rock Falls IL US
- Sinnissippi Park, Sterling IL US