A few idyllic holes are played beside the lake in young woods. There are a few elevation changes on the back nine, along with a treeline to add some challenge. The exposure in the open fields invites strong winds and can add a new dimension to the course.
Very beautiful scenery in an open field, all the holes seem to be on a open field therefore there were no throwing around the tree challenges, I do remember near the end of the course there were some tall shrubs on the left side so be sure to steer away from that.
Courses Close By
- Heritage Farm Park, Walkersville MD US
- Woodsboro Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Woodsboro MD US
- Ditto Farms Disc Golf Course, Hagerstown MD US
- Franklin Park Disc Golf Course, Purcellville VA US
- Seneca Creek State Park, Gaithersburg MD US
- Whispering Falls Disc Golf Course, Greencastle PA US
- Poor House Farm Disc Golf, Martinsburg WV US
- Krop's Crops Farm, Great Falls VA US
- Patapsco Valley State Park, Ellicott City MD US
- Wilson College, Chambersburg PA US