Middle River DGC
I've never seen or played this course, so can't really review it, but I do have a question. How in the Hades do you design a twelve hole course? For that reason, I'd give it zero chains rating, if I could.
Pro: Easy Course, Very good Upkeep. Easy to Follow
Con: Very Short, holes all felt the same. near a swamp, though the bugs werent to bad last time I tried it.
Added Notes: Fun course for beginners, Much Different then the other courses in fayetteville
The good: Clean cut, easy to navigate, no people, fantastic course for beginners.
The bad: Right next to a swamp (mosquito's galore), very short holes and course, very plain (not many trees, hills, curves), no smoking (come on).
The only time I used a driver on this course was a tomahawk over the billboard and all other tee offs were with a Discraft Wasp (every single one). Appreciative for the course and it's excellent upkeep. Bring first timers here (and big spray) but you will probably not come back for a second.
Courses Close By
- Mazerick Park 3, Fayetteville NC US
- Arnette Park, Fayetteville NC US
- Campbell University Disc Golf, Buies Creek NC US
- Luther Britt Park, Lumberton NC US
- Jack Marley Park, Angier NC US
- Pine Cone Crush @ Reservoir Park, Southern Pines NC US
- O. T. Sloan Park, Sanford NC US
- Hillcrest Park DGC, Carthage NC US
- Village of Pinehurst DGC, Aberdeen NC US
- Buckhorn at Harris Lake County Park, New Hill NC US