Middle River Disc Golf Course
I've never seen or played this course, so can't really review it, but I do have a question. How in the Hades do you design a twelve hole course? For that reason, I'd give it zero chains rating, if I could.
Pro: Easy Course, Very good Upkeep. Easy to Follow
Con: Very Short, holes all felt the same. near a swamp, though the bugs werent to bad last time I tried it.
Added Notes: Fun course for beginners, Much Different then the other courses in fayetteville
The good: Clean cut, easy to navigate, no people, fantastic course for beginners.
The bad: Right next to a swamp (mosquito's galore), very short holes and course, very plain (not many trees, hills, curves), no smoking (come on).
The only time I used a driver on this course was a tomahawk over the billboard and all other tee offs were with a Discraft Wasp (every single one). Appreciative for the course and it's excellent upkeep. Bring first timers here (and big spray) but you will probably not come back for a second.
Courses Close By
- Mazarick Park East, Fayetteville NC US(1 vote)
- Mazarick Park West, Fayetteville, NC US(1 vote)
- Arnette Park, Fayetteville NC US(4 votes)
- Anderson Creek, Lillington NC US(1 vote)
- Campbell University Disc Golf, Buies Creek NC US(1 vote)
- Luther Britt Park, Lumberton NC US(1 vote)
- Jack Marley Park, Angier NC US(2 votes)
- Pine Cone Crush at Reservoir Park, Southern Pines NC US(1 vote)
- O. T. Sloan Park, Sanford NC US(2 votes)
- Hillcrest Park Disc Golf Course, Carthage NC US(1 vote)