Middle Park Disc Golf Course
A good course for the mid to higher level players. Can be very technical. Has multiply hole that have water hazards. Also has many holes that are in the woods. But over all an excellent course to play, You will want to come and play it over and over again
Some holes are just way too long. It is a difficult course to play with lots of hazzards. Definately for the more experienced disc golfer.
A strange mix. Some of the holes are extremely long--one is 1000 feet--and some are extremely short (150 feet). It has elevation holes, water holes, open holes, and wooded holes.
Gets a 4 instead of a 5 only because the back nine floods during summer and I'm not in love with some of the holes, but it's still a course I play every time I'm in the QC area.
Courses Close By
- Devil's Glen, Bettendorf IA US(1 vote)
- Eastern Avenue Park, Davenport IA US(4 votes)
- Butterworth Park Disc Golf Course, East Moline IL USNo votes yet
- Prospect Park, Moline IL US(3 votes)
- Slattery Park, Davenport IA US(2 votes)
- Longview Park, Rock Island IL US(1 vote)
- Credit Island, Davenport IA US(1 vote)
- Camden Park 1, Milan IL US(5 votes)
- Camden Park 2, Milan IL US(2 votes)
- West Lake Park, Davenport IA US(3 votes)