Middle Park DGC
Some holes are just way too long. It is a difficult course to play with lots of hazzards. Definately for the more experienced disc golfer.
A strange mix. Some of the holes are extremely long--one is 1000 feet--and some are extremely short (150 feet). It has elevation holes, water holes, open holes, and wooded holes.
Gets a 4 instead of a 5 only because the back nine floods during summer and I'm not in love with some of the holes, but it's still a course I play every time I'm in the QC area.
Courses Close By
- Devil's Glen, Bettendorf IA US
- Eastern Avenue Park, Davenport IA US
- Butterworth Park DGC, East Moline IL US
- Prospect Park, Moline IL US
- Slattery Park, Davenport IA US
- Longview Park, Rock Island IL US
- Credit Island, Davenport IA US
- Camden Park 1, Milan IL US
- Camden Park 2, Milan IL US
- West Lake Park, Davenport IA US