Middle Concho Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Well maintained and flat with lots of large mesquites and water hazards. Flight paths tight, good upshots needed. Usually windy. Dual tees and benches. Camping. Fees during summer.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 6,653ft
Alternate Length: 4,689ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 12 | Over 400ft: 5
SW on Knickerbocker Rd. towards Lake Nasworthy. Turn right on Red Bluff (just before the WTU power plant). Stay to the right, road becomes Middle Concho Dr. Use parking lot on left just before the park at corner of Jaycee.
First Tee: (
Email: Jason Moore #34538
Alt. Phone: 325-653-4809
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Middle Concho Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Angelo State University, San Angleo TX USNo votes yet
- Brentwood Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Picnic Bend Park, San Angelo TX US(1 vote)
- North Concho Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- South Concho Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Brady Disc Golf Course, Brady TX USNo votes yet
- Junction Disc Golf, Junction TX US(1 vote)
- Newman Park, Sweetwater TX USNo votes yet
- Comanche Trail Park - Mountain, Big Spring TX US(1 vote)
- Comanche Trail Park - Lake, Big Spring TX USNo votes yet