Mesquite Grove DGC
Fun, isolated course with both open and tight fairways. Not all holes have signs. Trees will hurt you.
Fun course to play out in the east valley. lots of mesquite trees that will eat your disc. and give you a few scratchs when you get it out. two long holes. not that many people ever there. they also have a "clean" outhouse in the parking lot.
Courses Close By
- Marbella Vineyards, Gilbert AZ US
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area, Chandler AZ US
- Greenfield Lakes - Back, Gilbert AZ US
- Greenfield Lakes - Front, Gilbert AZ US
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US
- Moeur Park, Phoenix (Tempe) AZ US
- Vista Del Camino Park, Phoenix (Scottsdale) AZ US
- Maricopa Meadows, Maricopa AZ US
- Casa Grande DGC - College Park, Casa Grande AZ US
- Los Olivos, Phoenix AZ US