Mendocino College DGC
Big arms will love this place- wide open shots on most holes to get out your aggressions!
Rated low because course is really only playable after the grass dies and gets matted down- no one maintains the course so the grass can get VERY tall, resulting in 15 minute hunts almost every drive.
Wide open, long shots in an area full of wooded courses.
Located at the local community college, so all the amenities of such are there.
Very little usage, so a good place to practice drives.
Zero signage and dirt tees- helpful to bring a course map.
Course only playable after grass dies and matts down.
Courses Close By
- Low Gap Park, Ukiah CA US
- Lake Mendocino (South), Ukiah CA US
- Lake Mendocino (North), Ukiah CA US
- Anderson Valley Brewing Company, Boonville CA US
- KOA Campground, Willits CA US
- Highland Springs Reservoir, Lakeport CA US
- Manchester KOA, Manchester CA US
- Mendocino High School, Mendocino CA US
- Lake Sonoma, Geyserville CA US
- Westport Disc Golf Course, Westport CA US