Memorial Park DGC
- Very well maintained in existing city park.
- Good Mach5 baskets
- 4' x 10' concrete tee pads (installed by approximately 8/15/11).
- Short course...plays like a par 23 or par 24, versus a true Par 27.
- Holes 2 and 8 have a number of picnic tables frequently dragged into the line of fire (for RHBH hyzer shots, in particular).
- A bit of a walk from Hole 1 to 2, and from Hole 8 to 9.
- No hole signage yet, though that is going to be installed at a later date.
Other Thoughts: A fun course to work your putt and approach game. Only two holes (3 and 7) let you air it out on the tee (330+ feet), but what it lacks in length, it adds in a clever use of mature trees to force some hyzer and anhyzer lanes off the tee (adding difficulty).
Courses Close By
- Watona Park, Madelia MN US
- Lawcon Park DGC, Mountain Lake MN US
- Nehl's Park, New Ulm MN US
- South Park, New Ulm MN US
- Mound Creek County Park, Sanborn MN US
- The Links of Springfield, Springfield MN US
- Mayflower Park DGC, Windom MN US
- Cedar Creek East, Fairmont MN US
- Cedar Creek West, Fairmont MN US
- Benes Recreational Area DGC, Jackson MN US