No votes yet
Offers challenge with elevation changes, some tight woods, and some water in play. Navigation issues (some signs on only the front 9). Tees are missing for #10 (flagged) and 15 (not). Hole ranges for long tees are 5, 6, 8. A few holes also have extra long lengths. * Someone please post a map!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 19
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 5,451ft
Alternate Length: 7,353ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
From the Hw34/Hw63 bypass; exit Pennsylvania Ave towards Ottumwa. Turn right on Jefferson St. and go to the top of the hill to the park on the right. Park near the shelter. 1st tee is near the entrance - to the left of the stone pillars..
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Memorial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Indian Hills Community College, Ottumwa IA US(1 vote)
- Wildwood Park, Ottumwa IA USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Ridge, Bloomfield IA USNo votes yet
- Chippewa Creek Disc Golf Course, Eldon IA USNo votes yet
- Sandy Dunes Disc Golf, Eddyville IA US(1 vote)
- Lake Fisher Disc Golf Course, Bloomfield IA USNo votes yet
- Albia City Park, Albia IA USNo votes yet
- Edmundson Park, Oskaloosa IA USNo votes yet
- Chautauqua City Park, Fairfield IA US(2 votes)
- Waubonsie Trails Disc Golf Course, Cantril IA USNo votes yet