Melvern Lake at Eisenhower State Park
No votes yet
Lots of trees, elevation and natural prairie grass. Fairways mowed and 5'x12' tees. Water in play on four holes (#15 is a long bomb across a cove). Tee #12 is by a tree at north side of parking lot.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,311ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Brandon Hopkins
Hwy 75; west on Hwy 278 to a left into Eisenhower State Park. Turn left after gate house, then right at stop sign. Follow signs to east boat ramp parking lot (do not turn right to the other boat ramp). 1st tee south of lot.
Alt. Phone: 785-528-4103
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Melvern Lake at Eisenhower State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pomona Lake - Wolf Creek, Overbrook KS USNo votes yet
- Reading Disc Golf Course, Reading KS USNo votes yet
- Kanza Park, Ottawa KS USNo votes yet
- Crestview Park, Topeka KS US(1 vote)
- Lake Shawnee, Topeka KS US(1 vote)
- Jones Park - East, Emporia KS USNo votes yet
- Jones Park - West, Emporia KS USNo votes yet
- Peter Pan Park - Optimist Disc Golf Course, Emporia KS US(3 votes)
- Emporia Middle School, Emporia KS USNo votes yet
- Bob Mowery's Meadows at Clinton Lake State Park, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet