McDill Pond Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A short 9 beginner course - open and wooded holes with some elevation in a very scenic area of Stevens Point - right off McDill Pond.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,203ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Randy Schukar
Hwy 66 (Main St W / Clark St E); Go south on Michigan Ave 0.7 mile to a left on Patch St, 0.9 mile to the parking lot just past Johnson Towing (see yellow gates).
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at McDill Pond Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mead Park, Stevens Point WI USNo votes yet
- Bluebird Disc Golf Course, Plover WI USNo votes yet
- Yulga, Stevens Point WI US(1 vote)
- Standing Rocks, Stevens Point WI US(3 votes)
- South Wood County Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(2 votes)
- Robinson Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Nekoose WI USNo votes yet
- Big Eau Pleine County Park, Mosinee WI US(2 votes)
- Alexander Middle School Disc Golf Course, Nekoosa WI USNo votes yet
- Waupaca High School Disc Golf Course, Waupaca WI USNo votes yet