The first 10 holes go through the beautiful park - the last 8 are across the river and through the woods. Redesigned in 2011.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,030ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
I-69; exit 113 toward Bancroft. Go north on Grand River Rd. 1.8 miles to a right at 1st stop sign (State Rd.). Go 5.7 miles north to a left on Corunna Rd., 0.5 mile west to the park on the right.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Michael Siuda #10513
No Course Reviews
Have you played at McCurdy Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Chesaning Showboat Park, Chesaning MI USNo votes yet
- The Legend at Sleepy Hollow, Laingsburg MI USNo votes yet
- Flint YMCA, Mount Morris MI USNo votes yet
- Taymouth Park, Burt MI USNo votes yet
- The Pines, St. Charles MI US(1 vote)
- Fowlerville United Brethren Disc Golf Course, Fowlerville MI USNo votes yet
- Valley Farms Park, DeWitt Township MI USNo votes yet
- Michigan State University, East Lansing MI USNo votes yet
- The Vines at Reed County Park, North Star MI USNo votes yet
- Grand Woods Park, Lansing MI US(1 vote)