I play this course often. It is one of the most well rounded and well kept courses I have ever played. The local DGC is very friendly and helpful. The players that frequent there are VERY friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this course to any skill level. Only down fall, its only 27...needs to finish and become 36.
This course is awesome!! I had a great time playing here even though it was very windy the day I went. Course is marked with holes and pars for pro and novice players. The only thing I noticed was a few of the baskets could use some maintenance but still enjoyable to play here. I shot a -13 on this 27 hole course using the novice pars. can't wait to play it again with less wind.
Pros:Played the first 18 holes last year. Shot 11 under par. Nice course that was fun to play. Exclusive disc golf course.
Cons: Perhaps a bit to short on the front nine. Some length would be more challenging for the advanced frolfer.
Courses Close By
- Morse Park North, Neosho MO US
- George E. Francis - Riverview Park, Miami OK US
- Schlanger Park, Pittsburg KS US
- Pittsburg Lincoln Park, Pittsburg KS US
- Idle Hour Lake DGC, Altamont KS US
- Forest Park, Parsons KS US
- Glenwood Park, Parsons KS US
- Lake Bella Vista, Bentonville AR US
- Avoca Disc Golf Course, Avoca AR US
- Twin Creeks DGC, Rogers AR US