Nicely groomed, flat, grassy park with scattered mature trees. No marked tees. 6 Mach5s and 3 posts. Locals play clockwise around the park. 1st tee from main sign shoots over the hump. Post targets for #4, #8 and #9.
# Holes: 9
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,140ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Exit at Le Sueur, Hwy 112 off of Hwy 169 going east. Take 1st left. Park is 1st left after a quarter mile.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by discington on Mar 26, 2010 at 4:42pm
You pretty much have to be a local to know where you're going on this course. Most wouldn't find it worthwhile to play a course with posts year round.
Courses Close By
- St. Peter Riverside Park, St. Peter MN US(1 vote)
- Southside Park, New Prague MN USNo votes yet
- Baylor Park, Norwood Young America MN US(1 vote)
- Briargate Disc Golf Course, Mankato MN US(1 vote)
- Oak Leaf Park, Glencoe MN USNo votes yet
- Land of Memories Campground, Mankato MN US(2 votes)
- Winthrop City Park, Winthrop MN USNo votes yet
- MSU-Mankato Disc Golf Course, Mankato MN USNo votes yet
- Chaska Middle School, Chaska MN USNo votes yet
- Maiden Shade, Morristown MN USNo votes yet