Mayhew Creek Park DGC
No votes yet
Dual course designed as a dual tee, dual pin Blue/Gold course. A links style design characterized by length (3 holes over 700'). Mainly open with woods and elevation on several holes and a stream in play on a couple of holes.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Brick
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 8,266ft
Alternate Length: 6,210ft
Course Designer: Tim Mackey, Kyle Pinkman, Mike
Hole Length: 10
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 10
Hwy 10 to Golden Spike Road East. At four way stop turn north on Mayhew Creek Rd. Turn right at water tower. Park either in the dog park on the left by #2-3, or in south high school parking lot for 1st tee.
Email: Tim Mackey
Contact Phone #1: (320) 291-0039
Contact Phone #2: (320) 693-0633
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mayhew Creek Park DGC? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Riverside Park, St. Cloud MN US
- Northside Park, Sartell MN US
- Calvary Hill Park, St. Cloud MN US
- River's Edge Park, Waite Park MN US
- Mississippi River Park, St. Stephen MN US
- Osprey DGC @ Benton Beach, Rice MN US
- Millstream Park, St. Joseph MN US
- Hidden Lake, St. Augusta MN US
- Foley High School, Foley MN US
- Saint John's Abbey Run DGC, Collegeville Township MN US