There are basically a couple of different holes on this course, but all of them feel identical. the gravel tee pads are thoroughly uneven, which makes it hard to have consistent drives. If you have to change your foot placement for each tee, having any semblance of accuracy is impossible. The best advantage is the clear layout, and that there aren't really any obstacles. It's wide open. with some decent tee pads it'd be easy for anyone to go out and throw a negative score.
This course does an excellent job of laying out the holes, so that they are interesting, despite its lack of varied terrain. Good mix of up and downhill shots and enough length to provide a challenge. New signs and tee boxes are a great addition.
Courses Close By
- Jellystone Park, Larkspur CO US
- David A. Lorenz DG Course, Littleton CO US
- Village Greens Park, Greenwood Village CO US
- Ken Caryl DGC, Littleton CO US
- Colorado Heights University DGC, Denver CO US
- Expo Park, Aurora CO US
- Schaefer DGC, Denver CO US
- Nick's Soaring Eagle DGC, Woodland Park CO US
- Phantom Falls DGC, Pine CO US
- BuckSnort, Pine CO US