Course is beautifully set in a fairly dense wooded area.
Pros: tight fairways that don't allow for a lot of room for error. Course is well maintained and has good markings for layout. Shots have good variety.
Cons: Didn't use a lot of the length that they had available to them. Should have tried to stretch holes out more than they did.
Good course and fun to play. Well marked and well laid out.
Pretty wooded course. A lot of elevation changes. Recently redone over that past year.
PRO: Wide variety of holes. Multiple pin positions. Excellent course
Side Note: Recommend using bright colored discs during fall, a ton of leaves on the ground!
Very fun course with a mix of shots needed. Liked that it was hilly, but didnt wear me out with the hiking. Hope to make it back down to Huntsville again.
Courses Close By
- Univ. of Ala. Huntsville (UAH), Huntsville AL US
- Indian Creek Disc Golf Course, Huntsville AL US
- Drake Springs, Huntsville AL US
- Brahan Springs Park, Huntsville AL US
- Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville AL US
- Dublin Park, Madison AL US
- Monte Sano State Park, Huntsville AL US
- Sportsplex, Athens AL US
- First Baptist Church of Tanner, Tanner AL US
- Flying Dragon Disc Golf Course, Decatur AL US