Mary Rutan Disc Golf Course
Very nice couse. Beatiful, scenic park. I feel this is a challenging course and well worth the trip to check out. The course layout was just a little confusing at times, but I'm sure the next time it will be easier.
Nice course. Good use of limited space. Fairly well marked for the uninitiated to this course. I had to refer back to my course layout pic on my phone a few times to get bearings from one hole to the next.
Short tees seem to favor a left to right flight path.
Will play again in the future (just not often since its an hour drive for me)
This is my home town course i play it all the time very well kept concrete pads with nice hole descriptions would say come and play
Courses Close By
- Melvin Miller Disc Golf Course, Urbana OH US
- Marysville Disc Golf Course, Marysville OH US
- Ohio Northern University, Ada OH US
- Buck Creek State Park, Springfield OH US
- Duke Foundation Disc Golf Course at Edison, Piqua OH US
- Fort Shawnee DG Course, Fort Shawnee OH US
- Wittenberg University, Springfield OH US
- Battle Creek Disc Golf Course at Prospect Park, Prospect OH US
- Pastime Park Disc Golf Course, Plain City OH US
- Ottawa Park at Lima, Lima OH US