Mars Hill College Disc Golf Course
Overall: Great course if you don't mind a hike! This course traverses the entire Mars Hill campus, which is pretty dang hilly and spread out. A fun combination of shots--some big bombers down hills, some tight in the woods--keeps you thinking. We played in the middle of the summer, which was kinda eerie as the entire campus was deserted and dilapidated.
Navigation/Design: Lots of room between holes, so it's a little hard to tell where you're going. There's a decent map at the first tee, so we took a picture of this with our phones and had to constantly refer to it to decide where to go. Besides that, there's a great mix of shots (a couple long ones) with a fun overall design. Bring your hiking shoes!
Challenge: Assuming this is a par 3 course, there is plenty of challenge. The largest of which might be holding it together for the last couple holes after you've walked a couple miles and gained serious elevation!
Summary: Great, secluded course that's a little hard to navigate. Variety of shots and terrain, beautiful mountain setting. Wish it wasn't so far away!
Awesome course. Beautiful views. Lots of elevation changes make for good tee-offs into valleys below. Variation between wooded holes and open holes. Map makes it easy to follow the course. Right on campus.
Courses Close By
- Richmond Hill, Asheville NC US(4 votes)
- UNC Asheville, Asheville NC US(1 vote)
- Black Mountain, Black Mountain NC US(4 votes)
- Enka High School Disc Golf Course, Candler NC US(1 vote)
- Nolichucky Bluffs, Greeneville TN USNo votes yet
- Meadowbrook Elementary Disc Golf Course, Canton NC USNo votes yet
- Crookston Disc Golf Course, Fletcher NC US(2 votes)
- Haywood Community College, Clyde NC US(1 vote)
- Bethel Elementary School, Bethel NC USNo votes yet
- Marion Disc Golf Park, Marion NC US(1 vote)