Marilla Park Disc Golf
No votes yet
Mostly wooded - the front 9 are more beginner-friendly and flat with 7, 8, and 9 playing along a hillside. The back 9 move to the park's upper terrace and lead to signature #15 - an 855' dogleg right along a creek. After short #16, 17 plays long up a steep hill, and 18 finishes just over 400' back down the hill. Poison ivy - so wear long pants!
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 5,991ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Dan Nagle & Dana Vicich
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 4
From IL-23; turn east on Marilla Park Road (between the Walmart and Kroger) to the park entrance 0.25 mile down on the left. Discs are available at Streator Drugs (on IL-18 across from Walgreens).
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Marilla Park Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fox River Park, Ottawa IL US
- Illinois Valley Community College DGC, Oglesby IL US
- Riverview DGC, Pontiac IL US
- Echo Bluff, Spring Valley IL US
- South Pointe Park, El Paso IL US
- Roanoke Park, Roanoke IL US
- Johnsons Park DGC, Lacon IL US
- Minooka DGC, Minooka IL US
- Rivals Lookout Park, Wilmington IL US
- Bureau County Metro Center, Princeton IL US