Margreth Riemer Reservoir
The back 9 with new concrete tees make the layout. Course definitely best early in the year before the weeds make discs on off line shots difficult to find. Only one alternate long basket and one alternate tee. Not a good course for a beginner player.
The addition of 9 new holes (18 total now) makes this course worth playing because the added variety, like throwing from the top of a sledding hill, spices things enough to keep my interest. Wind can be a problem as well as tall prairie grass.
Wide open course. Weeds are really thick. Go off course and plan to spend some time searching. Looks like an old quarry and is windy. Not bad if your in the area. Baskets and pads were good. Cool layout with the mowed fairways just would have liked more obstacles just to break up the monotony of the open course format.
Courses Close By
- North Salk Park , Rolling Meadows IL US
- Willow Stream Park, Buffalo Grove IL US
- Twin Creeks Park, Buffalo Grove IL US
- Clark Park, Elk Grove Village IL US
- Streamwood Behavioral Health Disc Golf Course, Streamwood IL US
- Shady Oaks Park, Streamwood IL US
- Diamond Lake Sports Complex, Mundelein IL US
- Black Bear Park, Hoffman Estates IL US
- Goose Lake Park, Roselle IL US
- Sunny Hill Park, Streamwood IL US