Maple Hill may seem a bit costly at $10, but the benefits are well worth it. You lose a disc in the water, it is usually found and put in their lost disc area. I lost a couple of discs and next time I went they were there.
The course is beautiful and well laid out. It is also very well identified. Each hole is easy to find and fun to play.
Just played this course today. Thought it was alright. I come from WI and this is my first course in MA. Note first of all its not $2 any more. Its $10 now for all 18 holes. The course is kinda confusing if you have not been there before. They say there are 4 different courses when really its 4 different tees for each hole. There are a lot of holes that are right next to water if you play the advanced or pro tees. People were really helpful and nice if you loose a disc or letting you play through.
Possibly the best course in New England.
Home of the Vibram Open. This course has four layouts with the Reds being great for beginners and the Golds being challenging enough for the world's best players. If you are in the area, this is a must play. There is also a well stocked disc shop which overlooks hole 18. Very nice.
Courses Close By
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA US
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA US
- Buffumville Lake, Charlton MA US
- Goodnow Park, Princeton MA US
- Barre Falls, Barre MA US
- Hyland Orchard & Brewery Disc Golf Course, Fiskdale MA US
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA US
- Coggshall Park, Fitchburg MA US