No votes yet
Beautiful layout in the Arboretum at The University of Guelph. Lots of trees and flowers.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 3,365ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 4
From Hwy 401; north on Hwy 6 (Hanlon Expressway) to a right on College Ave. Go 3 km to the course on the south side of College between Gordon and Victoria. N1G 2W1
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #1: (519) 836-8030
Contact Phone #2: (705) 441-3699
Contact Name: Paul Peters
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Magnolia DGC? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Blue Springs Scout Reserve, Acton ON CA
- Shade's Mills Conservation Park, Cambridge ON CA
- Christie Lake Conservation Area, Dundas ON CA
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Oakville (Toronto) ON CA
- White Spruce Park, Brampton ON CA
- Mohawk Disc Golf Course, Brantford ON CA
- Centennial Park, Toronto (Etobicoke) ON CA
- Pittock Conservation Park, Woodstock ON CA
- Toronto Island Park, Toronto ON CA
- Lake Whittaker Conservation Park, Harrietsville ON CA