Lutz Executive Disc Golf Course
This course is awful.
- shared with golfers
- the pins are smallish
- there is very little shade
- dogs not allowed
- it costs money to play
- the undulating hills anger me
- it's close to my Mom's house...? I got nothing.
Never again. I'd rather play USF, Limona, or drive to Pinellas.
Good clean fun at the executive course. Rolling golf course hills and hill side/top pin placements make this course a great bet. Some discs for sale in pro shop. Watch out for the water on seven!
Fair course. Located on an executive golf course, this course features the additional challenge of competing with golfers. The grounds are well maintained, but there are no sign posts. Disc golfers must learn the course from a pocket sized card available at the pro shop. I recommend this course only for players who don't have high standards. However, the pro shop staff are courteous and helpful, and sell golf discs at bargain prices.
Courses Close By
- USF Riverfront Park, Tampa FL US
- 22nd St. Park, Tampa FL US
- Word Of Life Camp Disc Golf Course, Hudson FL US
- Limona Disc Golf Course, Brandon FL US
- Buckhorn Park, Valrico FL US
- Cliff Stephens Park, Clearwater FL US
- North East Coachman Park, Clearwater FL US
- Picnic Island Disc Golf, Tampa FL US
- Edward Medard Disc Golf Park, Plant City FL US
- Hammock Park, Dunedin FL US