Luther Britt Park
Pros: This course has a penalty posibilty on every hole, either water, mandatory violation or out of bounds. Well maintained course. Nice size tees. Good readable signs. Easy course navigation and a kiosk located at hole 1 with maps and a scorecard. An Island hole which is beautiful and fun to shoot.
Cons: This course has a penalty posibilty on every hole. This is a pro and a con for me since some of the results (besides a stroke on the card) are lost discs. Water on 14 out of 18 holes. Pretty wide open course wiht limited trees so no shade in the hot months.
Courses Close By
- Scotland County DGC, Laurinburg NC US
- Arnette Park, Fayetteville NC US
- Mazerick Park 3, Fayetteville NC US
- Middle River DGC, Fayetteville NC US
- Loris Nature Park, Loris SC US
- Pine Cone Crush @ Reservoir Park, Southern Pines NC US
- Mars Bluff, Florence SC US
- Village of Pinehurst DGC, Aberdeen NC US
- Hillcrest Park DGC, Carthage NC US
- Pim Farms, Darlington SC US