A quaint little course near old water tower ruins in the Cuyuna Iron Range. Moderately wooded with slight elevation. OB on 4 holes and water hazards on #7 and 8 near a swamp.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Course Length: 1,920ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From Brainerd; 210 East towards Crosby-Ironton. Take a right turn on Irene Ave., go 3 blocks to a left at Hematite/Township Rd 220 to the park on the right.
First Tee: (
Email: Jeremiah Jones #39688
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lusk Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- American Legion Park, Brainerd MN USNo votes yet
- Lum Park, Brainerd MN USNo votes yet
- Aitkin City Park, Aitkin MN USNo votes yet
- Nordland Tall Grass Disc Golf Course, Aitkin MN USNo votes yet
- Central Lakes College Disc Golf Course, Brainerd MN USNo votes yet
- Crosslake Community Center, Crosslake MN USNo votes yet
- St. Mathias Disc Golf, Fort Ripley MN USNo votes yet
- Crow Wing Lake Camp, Brainerd MN US(1 vote)
- Pine River Backus Schools Disc Golf Course, Pine River MN USNo votes yet
- Belle Prairie Park, Little Falls MN USNo votes yet