Lowe Warner Park
No votes yet
Short & fun. Mostly wooded but some open holes. Triple tees to 9 baskets make 27. Orange (1,669') designed for Senior Games. White (2,111') and Blue (2,443') tees are more challenging. Tees marked by colored stepping stones. Course color bricks lead to next tee.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,443ft
Alternate Length: 1,669ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
From Hwy 24/27 @ east end of Troy; north on Page St. (signs to Montgomery Community College). Go past MCC and Page St. Elementary to a right on Callicutt St into the park. Park in playground lot on left. 1st tees between restrooms and baseball field.
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #1: (910) 975-3277
Contact Name: Charles Robinson
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lowe Warner Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fox Chase, Albemarle NC US
- North Asheboro Park, Asheboro NC US
- Hillcrest Park DGC, Carthage NC US
- Pine Cone Crush @ Reservoir Park, Southern Pines NC US
- Creekside Park, Archdale NC US
- Kelsey Scott Park, Salisbury NC US
- Ellis Park DGC, Salisbury NC US
- O. T. Sloan Park, Sanford NC US
- Mint Hill Park, Charlotte (Mint Hill) NC US
- Dorton Park DGC, Concord NC US