No votes yet
White (tee signs) and blue tees. Blue tines on the baskets point to the next blue tee.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,245ft
Alternate Length: 2,371ft
Course Designer: Jeff "Getty" Freeman
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Hwy 203 to Carnation. Go east on Entwhistle (light) a half mile to the park on the right.
Contact Phone #1: (425) 830-3472
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Loutsis Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Juel Community Park, Redmond WA US
- Northwest University DGC, Kirkland WA US
- Howling Coyote DGC @ Blyth Park, Bothell WA US
- North Park (Mineral Springs), Seattle WA US
- Terrace Creek, Mountlake Terrace WA US
- Ferguson Park, Snohomish WA US
- Seatac DGC, Seatac WA US
- Silver Lake Excalibur, Everett WA US
- Lakewood King County Park, Seattle WA US
- Lake Fenwick, Kent WA US