Loudy Simpson Park DGC
Crosses a tall grass hay meadow next to the Yampa River. Some open holes; others in cottonwoods and willow bushes. Watch your disc carefully to retrieve it!
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 2,463ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 40; south on Ranney St. Cross the Yampa River bridge and take the next right into the park. The course is in a fenced area behind the covered picnic shelter, with parking near the course kiosk.
Parking Lot: (
Contact Phone #1: (970) 824-9182
Contact Phone #2: (970) 824-9180
Contact Name: Elisa Shackelton
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Gumby23 on Jan 8, 2010 at 5:46pm
Decent 9 hole pasture course that follows the Yampa River. On the short side, but has a fun layout. River comes in to play on a couple shots. Camping spots nearby and very uncrowded.
Courses Close By
- Dry Creek DGC, Hayden CO US
- Hillside at CMC, Steamboat Springs CO US
- Thunderhead Disc Golf Course, Steamboat Springs CO US
- Fire Mountain DGC, New Castle CO US
- Colorado River Course, Bond CO US
- Eagle County Fairgrounds, Eagle CO US
- Colorado NW Community College, Rangely CO US
- Colorado Mountain College - Glenwood, Glenwood Springs CO US
- Lake Creek Village Apartments, Edwards CO US
- Bert & Ernie Park, Carbondale CO US