This course is great to play in the summer as the grass helps keep the area cool (unlike the desert courses). Shooting par can be easily achieved.
Great course layout and alot of corridor play. Well documented hole and tee locations and very easy to find your way around. Watch out for dog land mines and be sure to keep your discs out of the olive trees.
Shorter course that requires well placed shots. Very well laid out, this course requires a variety of shots. Los Olivos plays through a canopy of Olive trees (hence the name) which like to eat up your disc or at least challenge your game. Do not equate short course with easy course.
I wish I could give it a 3 1/2!
Nice hole short course. Grassy and trees all along the course, but don't think tall redwoods here, we're talking twenty foot tall bushes. The Tomahawk throw will end up in those darn bushes but the course does give a nice chance to work on your curve shots! The entire place is dog friendly and its never really crowded. Beyond some small muddy spots along the way this is a well kept course and the signs, chain baskets, and layout of the holes are all right on par. Maybe 30-45 mins play, but I would suggest playing two rounds to really get a good game out of it. Enjoy!
Courses Close By
- Moeur Park, Phoenix (Tempe) AZ US(1 vote)
- Vista del Camino Park, Phoenix (Scottsdale) AZ US(3 votes)
- Sweetwater, Phoenix AZ US(1 vote)
- Conocido Park, Phoenix AZ US(2 votes)
- Buffalo Ridge Park, Phoenix AZ US(5 votes)
- Thunderbird-Paseo, Phoenix (Glendale) AZ US(5 votes)
- Fiesta Lakes , Mesa AZ USNo votes yet
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US(3 votes)
- Community Disc Golf Course, Fountain Hills AZ USNo votes yet
- Fountain Hills Disc Golf Course, Fountain Hills AZ US(7 votes)