Panoramic views of the Mississippi, and the Quad City area. Severe elevation adds enjoyment and challenge. Map at web site to help with navigation.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 5,493ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: 3
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 3
I-80 to I-280 exit. Take IL 92 east to Rock Island and the 18th Ave. exit. Go east several blocks, uphill to the park on the left. 1st tee by tennis courts.
First Tee: (
Email: Ryan Hunt
Contact Phone #1: (309) 781-6423
This course has no photos.
by hdrocker on Jan 16, 2011 at 6:20pm
Fun course to play with big elevation changes. Be prepared for a workout walking this course. Walk is much longer if your not accurate on the long downhill holes!
Courses Close By
- Credit Island, Davenport IA US
- Prospect Park, Moline IL US
- Eastern Avenue Park, Davenport IA US
- Camden Park 1, Milan IL US
- Camden Park 2, Milan IL US
- Slattery Park, Davenport IA US
- Middle Park DGC, Bettendorf IA US
- Devil's Glen, Bettendorf IA US
- West Lake Park, Davenport IA US
- Butterworth Park DGC, East Moline IL US