Lombard Common Park
Easy, straight forward course unless played from the not well marked back tees. Can be a problem with pedestrians when there is a picnic in the nearby grove.
rumor has it this course will be shut down!
kinda boring course. not too hard. little confusing. not well mapped
Good for beginners, but after a handful of rounds I would recommend you check out Madison Meadows 19 hole course just down the street.
Fairly easy course. Good to practice on. Gets a bit crowded, some will let you play through.
Pretty fun course, only have thrown here once but will be back.
Favorite course. No real challenge unless you throw from pro tees. Not many obstacles. Players are pretty friendly, lots of people looking to play random double draw. You'll find me here most days
Courses Close By
- Madison Meadow Park, Lombard IL US(11 votes)
- Maryknoll Disc Golf Course, Glen Ellyn IL US(2 votes)
- Central Park, Oak Brook IL US(4 votes)
- Foxdale Disc Golf Course, Addison IL US(2 votes)
- Mayfair Park, Westchester IL US(5 votes)
- Springfield Park, Bloomingdale IL US(5 votes)
- Four Lakes Recreation, Lisle IL US(3 votes)
- Goose Lake Park, Roselle IL US(3 votes)
- Katherine Legge Memorial Park, Hinsdale IL US(5 votes)
- O'Brien Park, Downers Grove IL US(2 votes)