Tiny course. Even for 9 holes it is really packed tightly. We went on a Saturday and nobody was around besides some Cricket players. Nowhere else to go besides this one though.
boring and a bad layout. to bad its the only course available for UOI students.
A nice little "baby course". The holes are short and in flat open areas, but for a beginner, it's a nice learning course. Some of the holes have a tree or three, and one hole goes through a lightly wooded area. There are no terrain changes -- it's all on a well kept, mowed grass field with a few scattered trees. Maps on each tee makes it very easy to follow the course, and it's well laid out.
Perhaps a little generous of a rating, but this is the course I learned on while attending to U of I so it'll always hole a place in my heart. Small 9 hole course that is fairly open and very easy in comparison to Chicagoland courses, but it's the only course within a 45 minute radius. About 2 miles from campus, so great for college students. Not too crowded either. I still enjoy revisiting this course when I go down to Champaign-Urbana area, it's a nice confidence booster!
Courses Close By
- Brent Johnson Park, Mahomet IL US
- Kickapoo State Park, Oakwood IL US
- LeRoy Disc Golf Course, LeRoy IL US
- Wyman Park, Sullivan IL US
- EIU Disc Golf Course, Charleston IL US
- Nelson Park Disc Golf Course, Decatur IL US
- Lake Land College Disc Golf Course, Mattoon IL US
- State Farm Park, Bloomington IL US
- Forrest Park, Bloomington IL US
- P. J. Irvin Disc Golf, Bloomington IL US