LJ Thompson Park
Most shots are fairly simple. Course is kept clean and has bathrooms and drinking fountain. Wish it had more than 9 holes. The lack of trees means lack of shade as well so prepare of try to idle where there is shade since there are trees they just aren't a serious issue since they are simple to go around except Hole 7 where you literally go through a hallway of trees on both sides.
Nice place to play. No hills or mud. Needs concret tee pads. Great place for the whole family to injoy the day, keep it spinning.
Courses Close By
- Fuller Park, Muscatine IA US(1 vote)
- Iowa Wesleyan College Disc Golf Course, Mt. Pleasant IA USNo votes yet
- East Lake, Mount Pleasant IA US(2 votes)
- Drulis Park, Middletown IA US(2 votes)
- Dankwardt Park, Burlington IA US(2 votes)
- Riverview Disc Golf Course at Oakland Mills, Mount Pleasant IA US(2 votes)
- Wapsie Disc Golf, West Liberty IA USNo votes yet
- The Woodland Trail Disc Golf Course, Mt. Pleasant IA US(1 vote)
- Sunset Park, Washington IA US(3 votes)
- Frosty's Rest Disc Golf Course, Alexis IL USNo votes yet