L.L. Stub Stewart State Park
Tight course in the woods, running along a ridge and down a slope in beautiful, mature second-growth forest. Multiple pin locations. Spotters useful. NOTE: There is also a separate 3 hole short course just south of the amphitheater between Dairy Creek Camps East and West. Perfect for camping beginners or a quick warm-up for the main course.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
4 miles north of Buxton, take Hwy 47 to Stub Stewart State Park. The course is in the woods across the road from the Hilltop Day Use Area. Look for a trail leading into the woods and a large Welcome Disc Golfers sign at the 1st tee.
by clifftowne on Nov 15, 2013 at 12:14pm
In lovely fern covered hillside forest terrain. Use spotters on most every hole and have fun in the woods!
Courses Close By
- Buxton Woods, Buxton OR US(1 vote)
- Horning's Hideout - Meadow Ridge, North Plains OR US(1 vote)
- Horning's Hideout - Canyon , North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- Horning's Hideout - Highland, North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- McMenamins Grand Lodge, Forest Grove OR USNo votes yet
- Sain Scoggins, Forest Grove OR USNo votes yet
- McCormick Park, St. Helens OR US(1 vote)
- Orchard Park Disc Golf Course, Hillsboro OR US(2 votes)
- Pier Park, Portland OR US(8 votes)
- Paradise Point State Park, La Center WA USNo votes yet