Lizard Range Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Well manicured city park, surrounded by cottonwoods and poplars. Very tightly wooded fairways, lots of OB (paths/road). Front 9 are Mach 3s and back 9 are DISCatcher Pros.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Course Length: 4,800ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Serge Gosselin
Take 4th St. towards downtown to a right on 1st Ave. (just prior to RR tracks), it becomes Park Ave. Follow to stop sign and a left on Mt. Proctor, then right into James White Park.
First Tee: (
Email: Serge Gosselin #27374
Phone: (250) 423-7922
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by cornelius on Dec 1, 2009 at 6:10pm
very well designed only nine baskets but clean and a pleasure to play
Courses Close By
- Parwood Disc Golf Course, Sparwood BC CANo votes yet
- Cranbrook Disc Golf Course, Cranbrook BC CANo votes yet
- Deerborne Disc Golf Course, Elkford BC CANo votes yet
- Kooky Noosa at Libby Dam, Libby MT US(1 vote)
- Treewell Acres, Libby MT US(4 votes)
- Camp 9 DGC, Bonners Ferry ID USNo votes yet
- Libby Disc Golf Course, Libby MT USNo votes yet
- Timber Beast, Troy MT US(3 votes)
- Lee Creek Campground Family Reunion Centre, Cardston AB CANo votes yet
- Buffalo Bobs, Whitefish MT USNo votes yet