Lizard Range DGC
No votes yet
Well manicured city park, surrounded by cottonwoods and poplars. Very tightly wooded fairways, lots of OB (paths/road). Front 9 are Mach 3s and back 9 are DISCatcher Pros.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Course Length: 4,800ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Serge Gosselin
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
Take 4th St. towards downtown to a right on 1st Ave. (just prior to RR tracks), it becomes Park Ave. Follow to stop sign and a left on Mt. Proctor, then right into James White Park.
First Tee: (
Email: Serge Gosselin
Contact Phone #1: (250) 423-7922
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by cornelius on Dec 1, 2009 at 6:10pm
very well designed only nine baskets but clean and a pleasure to play
Courses Close By
- Parwood DGC, Sparwood BC CA
- Cranbrook Disc Golf Course, Cranbrook BC CA
- Kooky Noosa @ Libby Dam, Libby MT US
- Treewell Acres, Libby MT US
- Libby Disc Golf Course, Libby MT US
- Timber Beast, Troy MT US
- Buffalo Bobs, Whitefish MT US
- Lawrence Park, Kalispell MT US
- Ymir Whirl Disc Golf Course, Ymir BC CA
- Tauber Angus Farm DGC, Sandpoint ID US