Lions Park III
All tees need some improvement. On the first 3 or 4 holes you need to deal with the stinging neddles and pond. Couse layout is ok, I'd rather go to the Zimmerman course if you are in the area.
Fun course and not a bad beginner/next level course. Very open, but they have let some of the vegetation grow higher making the roughs places you want to stay out off on 2 and 3. 4 crosses a pond on the original tee. Pretty flat until 7 and 8. I believe 9 is missing the basket and the skate park is gone.
Difficulty: 3 (step above a flat school course)
Course: 4 (not the best marked, but found it intuitive first trip)
Fun factor: 3
Traffic: 5 (no waiting)
Disc Eater: 3 (the pond could take your disc or the tall weeds.
Might make a nice weekend day trip for northern cities players to do an Elk River-Zimmerman-Princeton-Springvale-Cambridge-Isanti-Blue Ribbon Pines circuit.
Courses Close By
- Twin Lakes Park, Nowthen MN USNo votes yet
- Zimmerman City Park DGC, Zimmerman MN US(2 votes)
- Oak Grove Preserve, Oak Grove MN US(1 vote)
- Hassan Meadows Park, Rogers MN US(1 vote)
- Par-West, Monticello MN US(1 vote)
- Elm Creek Park Reserve, Maple Grove MN US(3 votes)
- VisionQuest, Cedar MN USNo votes yet
- Bunker Hills Regional Park, Andover MN US(1 vote)
- Orchard Trail Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- West Pulaski, Buffalo MN USNo votes yet