Lions Park I
Nice course! Well kept! Different Elevations. Easy to navigate. Worth the $5.
Good course for beginners. You won't have to worry about losing your disc as this course is set on mowed grass with no wooded areas. Mostly flat and short - with a couple longer holes toward the end. Many medium sized trees in play requiring some low ceiling shots.
beautiful course, well maintained. the terrain is mostly flat, with some long holes. i give this course a 5 out of 10 rating for toughness. if your a beginner, this course is perfect for you. there is however a couple of holes with water in play.
Courses Close By
- Chaska Middle School, Chaska MN US
- Bandimere Park DGC, Chanhassen MN US
- Riley Lake Disc Golf Practice Area, Eden Prairie MN US
- Downs Farm, Chaska MN US
- Staring Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US
- Bryant Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US
- Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area, Bloomington MN US
- Hyland Ski & Snowboard - Short 9, Bloomington MN US
- Moir Park, Bloomington MN US
- Kenneth Rosland Park, Edina MN US